– Calendula helps to heal infections, skin allergies and wounds, and it lessens inflammation as well as bruising.
– Has been used as a medicine in Europe for centuries.
– Mainly for external use to treat bruises, reduce inflammation, releave swelling and heal burns.
– Well-known as a potent anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory remedy.
– Suppresses the growth of Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus pyogenes and Gram-Positive bacteria.
– St. John’s Wort can be used as anti-bacterial, anti-inflamatory remedy and accelerates the healing of wounds and bruises.
– Over the centuries in Europe, arnica ointments and oils have been a common herbal remedy. They are especially effective for reducing sprains and joint swelling, for relieving pain and accelerating healing.
– Arnica can relieve pain, is anti-inflammatory and reduces swelling.
– Accelerates healing of injured tissue.
– Arnica is a safe, reliable herbal medicine; the analgesic effects have been compared with nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs).